When you see the word “OBESITY” do you think to yourself,
‘I’m not overweight, so it’s not my problem’ ???
If so, that’s a mistake because obesity impacts every person on this planet … no exceptions!
Here’s what your audience needs to know …
Available for Interview Contact: Richard Fast 905-315-9122 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most people think "OBESITY" is caused by eating too much and moving too little. Not so! Obesity results from malnutrition ... something millions of people are living with and they don't even know it!
Author of OBESITY: Cause & Cure tells your audience why nearly everything we've been told about weight loss and obesity is wrong. Here's what you need to know:
• Obesity and overweight are a direct result of malnutrition. Since it’s a health issue rather than a weight issue, most people have no idea that they’re living with malnutrition. There’s a simple way to know!
• Why millions of “average” weight people are “blissfully” unaware they are dangerously obese and unhealthy
• Why eating less and moving more has not worked for weight loss, nor will it ever work for weight loss
• Why Big Food blames our sedentary lifestyle for obesity even though endless studies say otherwise
• Why ultra-processed food can be as addictive as cigarettes and cocaine and what it’s doing to the developing brains of our children
• What really happens when we eat a diet high in ultra-processed foods … it’s far worse than you can imagine!
• When we understand the actual cause of overweight and obesity, the cure can be surprisingly easy
… And much more
Quick Facts About Global Obesity
- Since 1975, worldwide obesity has nearly tripled and currently contributes to more than 5 million deaths each year.
- In 1986, 1 in 200 adults in America were morbidly obese. In 2004 it was 1 in 50. In 2017 it was 1 in 5
- 100 million Americans have Fatty Liver disease
- 37 million have Type 2 diabetes
- 85 million have Pre-diabetes
- 1n 1980, Type 2 diabetes was unheard of in American children. In 2010, there were over 57,000 cases
- Medical care costs of obesity are almost $150 billion per year in the U.S. Data from the American Medical Colleges estimates a shortage of 55,200 primary care physicians by 2033, combined with predicted obesity rates to increase a further 50% by 2030.
Global Obesity … Good News and Bad News
The bad news is that no country has managed to halt the relentless rise of obesity since it began in 1975.
The good news is that you don’t have to wait, you can improve your health and lose weight in just a few weeks, and here’s the best part; you can enjoy all your favourite “foods” without even thinking of dieting!
Thankfully this is one "critical" health crisis in which YOU have complete control!
Richard Fast is the author of a number of books and programs on personal change. For more than 35 years he’s been unravelling the riddle of human behaviour to understand how we can take greater control of the hidden forces that shape our lives.
As an entrepreneur, he’s the creator of MindTrap® games and more than 20 other puzzles, toys and games that have sold millions of copies worldwide.
Richard is also an American Council of Exercise certified trainer, Weight-Management Specialist and Health and Wellness coach.
Richard and his wife Michele live in Ontario, Canada and share a mutual passion for health, fitness and food.